Verseon Corporation (“Verseon” or the “Company”)
Verseon (AIM:VSN), a technology-based pharmaceutical company, today announces its Interim Results for the half-year ended 30 June 2015.
Financial and Operational Highlights
- Raised US $100.0 million before expenses through an initial public offering (IPO) by placing 32.6 million shares of common stock on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) of the London Stock Exchange.
- Cash and cash equivalents as of June 30, 2015 was US $93.6 million.
- Operating expenses for the first six months of 2015 were $3.6 million, but partially offset by a currency gain of $3.0 million. The resultant net loss for the first six months of 2015 was $0.6 million, or $0.005 per share, compared to a net loss of $2.1 million, or $0.082 per share, for the same period in 2014.
- The Company continues to advance its three drug programs in anti-coagulation, treatment of diabetic macular edema and treatment of solid tumor cancers, while building infrastructure to support further growth of its drug pipeline.
- In August 2015, the Company purchased a property through its wholly owned subsidiary, VRH1 LLC, for $8.7 million. This acquisition will facilitate the Company’s planned expansion of its drug discovery and development operations.
For further information
|Verseon||Tel: +1 (510) 225 9000|
|Adityo Prakash, Chief Executive Officer||www.verseon.com|
|Cenkos (NOMAD & Broker)|
|Christopher Golden / Mark Connelly||Tel: +44 (0) 20 7 397 8900|
Financial and Business media enquiries
|Abchurch Communications Limited|
|Jamie Hooper / Viktoria Langley / Alex Shaw||Tel: +44 (0) 20 7398 7719|
Trade and pharma media enquiries
|Vane Percy Roberts||Tel: +44 (0) 1737 821 890|
|Simon Vane Percy|
Notes to editors
Verseon is a pharmaceutical company that employs its proprietary, computational drug discovery platform to develop novel therapeutics for today’s challenging diseases. The Company is applying its platform to a growing drug pipeline and has three active drug programs in the areas of anticoagulation, diabetic macular edema, and solid tumor cancers.
For more information, please visit: www.verseon.com